Imagr is an application designed to be run from a NetInstall environment created with AutoNBI. It is able replace tools such as DeployStudio for many organisations without the requirement of needing to be run on OS X servers.
- Restore ASR Images (such as those created with AutoDMG)
- Install packages during Imagr run and at first boot
- Run scripts during Imagr run and at first boot
- Include other workflows in your workflow, specified statically or using a script
- Erase and partition disks
- Rename the machine
- Protect your users from accidentally wiping their devices by specifying a password for Imagr
For more information on Imagr, check out Imagr on github.